- May 16, Four Digit Numbers | What are Four Digit Numbers? | Numerals and Wordson May 16, 2021 at 10:32 pm
What are four digit numbers? We may divide 4-digit numbers in 9 groups. (i) 1000 to 1999 (one thousand to one thousand nine hundred ninety nine)
- May 15, Worksheet on Three-digit Numbers | Write the Missing Numbers | Patternon May 15, 2021 at 8:18 pm
Practice the questions given in worksheet on three-digit numbers. The questions are based on writing the missing number in the correct order, patterns, 3-digit number in words, number names in figures, place value and numbers in expand form.
- May 13, Worksheet on Patterns | Patterns in Numbers | Types of Patternson May 13, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on patterns in numbers. In daily life we see so many patterns around us but, here we will find the different types of patterns made by numbers.
- May 11, Patterns in Numbers | Patterns in Maths |Math Patterns|Series Patternson May 11, 2021 at 8:24 pm
We see so many patterns around us in our daily life. We know that a pattern is an arrangement of objects, colors, or numbers placed in a certain order. Some patterns neither grow nor reduce but only repeat. Such patterns are known as repeating patterns. A pattern has a group
- May 10, Worksheet on Data Handling | Questions on Handling Data |Grouping Dataon May 10, 2021 at 7:34 pm
In math practice worksheet on data handling we will solve numerous types of questions on handling data, frequency distribution and on grouping data. Questions on frequency distribution
- May 9, Worksheet on Pictographs | Picture Graph Worksheets | Pictograph Workson May 9, 2021 at 5:45 pm
In worksheet on pictographs, all grade students can practice the questions on data handling. We can present the given information in many ways. In pictograph the information is presented by using a picture as symbol. A pictograph has a title and a key.
- May 8, Tally Marks | Tally Mark Represents Frequency | Use of Tally Markson May 8, 2021 at 7:44 pm
We will discuss here how to use Tally marks. To count the number of times a value of the variable appears in a collection of data, we use tally mark ( / ). Thus tally mark represents frequency. Observe the tally marks and the corresponding frequencies:
- May 6, Bar Graph | Bar Chart | Interpret Bar Graphs | Represent the Dataon May 6, 2021 at 8:57 pm
We learn how to represent the data on the bar graph. Data can be represented by bars (like rectangle) whose lengths represent numerical values. One can use horizontal or vertical bars. Instead of rectangles one way even use line segments in such graphs.
- May 5, Worksheet on Bar Graph | Bar Graph Home Work | Questions on Bar Graphon May 5, 2021 at 8:49 pm
In worksheet on bar graph we will practice different questions on representing the bar graph from the following data given in the questions. 1. The number of bed-sheets manufactured by a factory during five consecutive weeks is given below.
- May 4, Construction of Bar Graphs | Examples on Construction of Column Graphon May 4, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Now we will discuss about the construction of bar graphs or column graph. In brief let us recall about, what is bar graph? Bar graph is the simplest way to represent a data. In consists of rectangular bars of equal width. The space between the two consecutive bars must be
- May 3, Worksheet on Bar Graphs | Bar Graphs or Column Graphs | Graphing Baron May 3, 2021 at 7:23 pm
In math worksheet on bar graphs students can practice the questions on how to make and read bar graphs or column graphs. Test your knowledge by practicing this graphing worksheet where we will
- May 2, Represent Data on a Bar Graph | Constructing Bar Graphs | Horizontalon May 2, 2021 at 7:31 pm
We will learn how to represent data on a bar graph. We have seen how pictograph represents a pattern of information through numerical data in general. But such representation takes
- May 1, Worksheet on Measurement of Time | Practice the Questions on Unitson May 1, 2021 at 7:45 pm
In worksheet on measurement of time, all grade students can practice the questions on units for measuring time. This exercise sheet on measurements can be practiced by the students to get more ideas
- Apr 30, How to Read a Watch or a Clock? |Read the Time Shown |Telling the Timeon April 30, 2021 at 9:16 pm
How to read a watch or a clock? The three figures will help us to read a clock. Hour hand indicates hours and Minute-hand indicates minutes.
- Apr 30, Calendar | Calculating Days | Days in March | Days in April| Leap Yearon April 30, 2021 at 9:13 pm
Calendar helps us to see the dates and along with that the week day of that same dates. Calculating the number of days between two given dates. Riana stayed at her grandmother’s house from
- Apr 30, Units of Time Conversion Chart | Conversion Chart | Us Method | Timeon April 30, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Units of time conversion chart are discussed here in hour, minute, second, day, week, month, and year. We know that there are 12 months in a year. The months of January, March, May, July, August, October and December have 31 days. The months of April, June, September and
- Apr 30, Time Duration |How to Calculate the Time Duration (in Hours & Minutes)on April 30, 2021 at 8:57 pm
We will learn how to calculate the time duration in minutes and in hours. Time Duration (in minutes) Ron and Clara play badminton every evening. Yesterday, their game started at 5 : 15 p.m.
- Apr 30, Worksheet on Interpreting a Calendar | Questions on Calendaron April 30, 2021 at 7:19 pm
In worksheet on interpreting a calendar, all grade students can practice the questions on calendar. This exercise sheet on interpreting a calendar can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to find the leap year. 1. How many months are there having (i) 31 days
- Apr 29, 24 Hour Clock | Air and Railway Travel Timetables | General Timeon April 29, 2021 at 8:24 pm
We normally use 12-hour clock system. The hour hand of the clock goes round the dial twice a day (24 hours). Some departments like railways, Airlines, etc use 24-hour clock system because they do
- Apr 27, Reading and Interpreting a Calendar | Calendar | Reading a Calendaron April 27, 2021 at 4:47 pm
In reading and interpreting a calendar we need to know days in a week, days in a month and months in a year. There are 7 days in a week. The first day of the week is Sunday.
- Apr 25, Examples on Units of Time | Convert the Units of Time | Solved Exampleon April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Here are some of the solved questions on examples on units of time to get the idea to convert the units of time into seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and year.
- Apr 25, Conversion of Minutes into Hours | Convert Minutes to Hours | Timeon April 25, 2021 at 8:47 pm
We will discuss here about the conversion of minutes into hours. We know 60 minutes is equal to 1 hour, which is required to convert the measuring time from minutes to hours.
- Apr 25, Conversion of Hours into Minutes | Hours to Minutes Conversion | Timeon April 25, 2021 at 8:26 pm
We will discuss here about the conversion of hours into minutes. We know 1 hour is equal to 60 minutes which is required to convert the measuring time from hours to minutes.
- Apr 22, Measurement of Time | Time | Clock | Hours | Minutes | Secondson April 22, 2021 at 8:54 pm
We know that the measurement of time is read by a clock or a watch. Any clock or watch except a digital watch, has a dial. On the circular border of the dial of a watch or clock there are the
- Apr 22, Worksheet on Measurement of Capacity | Measuring Capacity Worksheetson April 22, 2021 at 8:32 pm
In worksheet on measurement of capacity, all grade students can practice the questions on units for measuring capacity. This exercise sheet on measurements can be practiced by the students to get more
- Apr 21, Worksheet on Word Problem on Measuring Capacity|Capacity Word Problemson April 21, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on word problem on measuring capacity (i.e. addition and subtraction). Addition and subtraction of word problems in liters and milliliters
- Apr 21, Multiplication and Division of Units of Measurement | Metric Systemon April 21, 2021 at 7:41 pm
We will learn how to multiply and divide of units of measurement. We carry out multiplication and division of measurements as we do for decimal numbers: 1. Multiply 12 km 56 m by 7. Solution: 12 km 56 m = 12.056 m Hence, 12.056 × 7 = 84.392 km 2. Multiply 44 dam 28 cm by 12
- Apr 20, Subtraction of Capacity | Units of Capacity and Volume | Exampleson April 20, 2021 at 8:55 pm
In subtraction of capacity we will learn how to find the difference between the units of capacity and volume. While subtracting we need to follow that the units of capacity
- Apr 19, Addition of Capacity | Add the Different Units of Capacity | Exampleson April 19, 2021 at 8:36 pm
In addition of capacity we will learn how to add the different units of capacity and volume together. While adding we need to follow that the units of capacity i.e., liter and milliliter
- Apr 18, Units for The Measurement of Capacity |Measurement of Capacity| Litreon April 18, 2021 at 8:22 pm
We know that the two main units for the measurement of capacity are liter and milliliter. In short liter is written as ‘l’ and milliliter as ‘ml’. As for measuring mass we have made several measures to weigh the different masses as 1kg, 500g, 250g, 200g, etc.
- Apr 17, Bigger Units to Smaller Units | Convert Larger Unit into Smaller Uniton April 17, 2021 at 8:34 pm
To convert a bigger unit a smaller unit, we move the decimal point of the right. In other words, we can say that we multiply. This is very important for us to learn how to convert bigger
- Apr 17, Unit of Mass or Weight | Unit Weights for Measuring | Common Balanceon April 17, 2021 at 8:26 pm
We know the main standard unit of mass or weight is kilogram which we write in short as ‘kg’. 1000th part of this kilogram is gram which is written in short as ‘g’.
- Apr 17, Units for Measuring Length | Standard Units of Length |Kilometre Metreon April 17, 2021 at 8:22 pm
Units for measuring length are discussed here. We know that the standard unit of length is ‘Metre’ which is written in short as ‘m’. A metre length is divided into 100 equal parts. Each part is named
- Apr 17, Smaller Units to Bigger Units | Convert Smaller Metric Unit to Largeron April 17, 2021 at 8:15 pm
To convert a smaller unit into a bigger unit, we move the decimal point to the left. In other words, we can say that we divide. This is very important for us to learn how to convert smaller
- Apr 16, First Grade Math Activities | First Grade Math|1st Grade Math Practiceon April 16, 2021 at 7:28 pm
First grade math activities are a great opportunity for the kids to have fun at the same time as getting to knowledge with basic numbers and counting skills. Kids can enjoy practicing unlimited math skills in a colorful, fun environment. Subject matter has been presented in
- Apr 15, Line-Segment, Ray and Line | Definition of in Line-segment | Symbolon April 15, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Definition of in Line-segment, ray and line geometry: A line segment is a fixed part of a line. It has two end points. It is named by the end points. In the figure given below end points are A and B. So, the line segment is called AB. A line segment is denoted as AB
- Apr 14, Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Triangle |Area & Perimeter| Answerson April 14, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on area and perimeter of triangle. Students can recall the topic and practice the questions to get more ideas on how to find the area of triangle and also the perimeter of triangle. 1. Find the area of a triangle having
- Apr 14, Subtraction of Mass | Difference Between the Units of Mass | Exampleson April 14, 2021 at 8:37 pm
In subtraction of mass we will learn how to find the difference between the units of mass or weight. While subtracting we need to follow that the units of mass i.e., kilogram and gram
- Apr 13, Worksheet on Measurement | Problems on Measurement | Homework |Answerson April 13, 2021 at 7:47 pm
In worksheet on measurement we will solve 10 different types of questions.1. John bought 27.5 m of cloth. How many cm of cloth did he buy? 2. Convert a distance of 20 km to metres. 3. Convert 98 km
- Apr 13, Worksheet on Word Problem on Measuring Mass |Measurement Word Problemson April 13, 2021 at 7:08 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on word problem on measuring mass (i.e. addition and subtraction). Addition and subtraction in grams and kilograms is done in the similar way
- Apr 13, Division of Units of Mass | Division of Weight | Questions and Answerson April 13, 2021 at 4:26 pm
We can divide units of mass, kg and g by a number like ordinary numbers. When measurements are given as combination of two units, we first convert the bigger units to lower units and then divide.
- Apr 12, Multiplication of Units of Mass |Units of Weight |Metric Units of Masson April 12, 2021 at 8:34 pm
We can multiply the units of mass kg and g by a number like ordinary numbers. When measurements are given as combination of two units, we can also first convert the bigger units to lower units and then multiply.
- Apr 12, Addition and Subtraction of Units of Measurement | Metric Unitson April 12, 2021 at 5:11 am
We can add the units of measurement like decimal numbers. 1. Add 5 m 9 dm and 11 m and 5 dm Solution: 5 m 9 dm = 5.9 m 11 m 5 dm = 11.5 m Hence, 5 m 9 dm + 11 m 5 dm = 17 m 4 dm or 17.4 m 2. Add 15 cm 5 mm and 21 cm 9 mm
- Apr 11, Conversion of Measuring Length | Conversion of Length | Length Converson April 11, 2021 at 9:12 pm
In conversion of measuring length we will learn how to convert meters into centimeters, kilometers into meters, centimeters into meters and meters into kilometers. To convert meters into centimeters, multiply the number of meters by 100. (i) 1 m = 100 cm
- Apr 11, Worksheet on Measurement of Length | Exercise Sheet on Measurementson April 11, 2021 at 8:55 pm
In worksheet on measurement of length, all grade students can practice the questions on units for measuring length.
- Apr 11, Addition of Mass |Add the Different Units of Mass |Worked-out Exampleson April 11, 2021 at 8:24 pm
In addition of mass we will learn how to add the different units of mass or weight together. While adding we need to follow that the units of mass i.e., kilogram and gram are converted into grams
- Apr 7, Worksheet on Word Problem on Measuring Length | Length Word Problemson April 7, 2021 at 6:50 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on word problem on measuring length (i.e. addition and subtraction). Addition and subtraction in metres and centimetres is done in the similar
- Mar 31, 4th Grade Math Activities | 4th Grade Math Lessons,Worksheets, Gameson March 31, 2021 at 7:37 pm
In 4th grade math activities we will practice all types of examples on different topics along with the solutions. The program is designed in such a way that it is helpful and
- Mar 31, Worksheet on Area and Perimeter | Word Problems | Answerson March 31, 2021 at 7:26 pm
In worksheet on area and perimeter worksheet we will find the perimeter of a plane closed shape, perimeter of a triangle, perimeter of a square, perimeter of a rectangle, area of a square, area of rectangle, word problems on perimeter of square, word problems on perimeter
- Mar 29, Perimeter of a Square | How to Find the Perimeter of Square? |Exampleson March 29, 2021 at 9:30 pm
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a square. Perimeter of a square is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a square. We know that all the sides of a square are equal. Perimeter of a Square Perimeter of the square ABCD = AB+BC+CD+AD=2 cm+2cm+2cm+2cm
- Mar 29, Perimeter of a Rectangle | How to Find the Perimeter of a Rectangle?on March 29, 2021 at 9:27 pm
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a rectangle. We know perimeter of a rectangle is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a rectangle. ABCD is a rectangle. We know that the opposite sides of a rectangle are equal. AB = CD = 5 cm and BC = AD = 3 cm
- Mar 29, Area of a Rectangle | Area of Rectangle = Length × Breadth | Exampleson March 29, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Area of a rectangle is discussed here. We know, that a rectangle has length and breadth. Let us look at the rectangle given below. Each rectangle is made of squares. The side of each square is 1 cm long. The area of each square is 1 square centimeter.
- Mar 29, Area of a Square | Area of a Square = (Side × Side) Square Unitson March 29, 2021 at 9:15 pm
In area of a square we will learn how to find the area by counting squares. To find the area of a region of a closed plane figure, we draw the figure on a centimeter squared paper and then count the number of squares enclosed by the figure. We know, that square is
- Mar 28, Area | Units to find Area | Conversion Table of Area | Two Dimensionalon March 28, 2021 at 9:27 pm
The amount of surface that a plane figure covers is called its area. It’s unit is square centimeters or square meters etc. A rectangle, a square, a triangle and a circle are all examples of closed plane figures. In the following figures, the shaded region of each of the
- Mar 27, Worksheet on Perimeter | Perimeter of Squares and Rectangle | Answerson March 27, 2021 at 9:05 pm
Practice the questions given in the worksheet on perimeter. The questions are based on finding the perimeter of the triangle, perimeter of the square, perimeter of rectangle and word problems. I. Find the perimeter of the triangles having the following sides.
- Mar 26, Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Rectangles | Word Problems |Answerson March 26, 2021 at 8:14 pm
Recall the topic and practice the math worksheet on area and perimeter of rectangles. Students can practice the questions on area of rectangles and perimeter of rectangles. 1. Find the area and perimeter of the following rectangles whose dimensions are: (a) length = 17 m
- Mar 26, Worksheet on Area and Perimeter of Squares | Questions | Answerson March 26, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Recall the topic and practice the math worksheet on area and perimeter of squares. Students can practice the questions on area of squares and perimeter of squares. 1. Find the perimeter and area of the following squares whose dimensions are: (a) 16 cm (b) 5.3 m
- Mar 26, Perimeter of a Triangle | Perimeter of a Triangle Formula | Exampleson March 26, 2021 at 4:38 pm
We will discuss here how to find the perimeter of a triangle. We know perimeter of a triangle is the total length (distance) of the boundary of a triangle. Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of lengths of its three sides. The perimeter of a triangle ABC Perimeter
- Mar 25, Worksheet on Perimeter of a Figure |Questions on Measurement of Lengthon March 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm
In worksheet on perimeter of a figure, all grade students can practice the questions on measurement of length. This exercise sheet on perimeter can be practiced by the students to get more ideas to learn to find the perimeter of a figure. 1. Find the perimeter of each of the
- Mar 25, Perimeter of a Figure | Perimeter of a Simple Closed Figure | Exampleson March 25, 2021 at 6:09 pm
Perimeter of a figure is explained here. Perimeter is the total length of the boundary of a closed figure. The perimeter of a simple closed figure is the sum of the measures of line-segments which have surrounded the figure.
- Mar 22, Worksheet on Polygons | Types of the Triangles | Draw the Shapeson March 22, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Worksheet on polygons are important to practice so that students can solve the polygon related questions easily in the 4th grade. A simple closed figure made up of line segments is called a polygon. A polygon having four sides are called quadrilaterals. A square is a
- Mar 22, Nets of a Solids | Geometry |Nets of a Cube |Nets of a Cone & Cylinderon March 22, 2021 at 4:46 pm
We will learn how to use nets to find the surface area of a solid? Let us take a box made of cardboard. If we cut open the box and flatten it out, the flat shape is called the net of the box. A net is a two-dimensional shape that can be folded to make a three-dimensional
- Mar 22, Worksheet on Symmetrical Shapes | Basic Ideas on Symmetrical Shapeson March 22, 2021 at 4:37 pm
Worksheet on symmetrical shapes we will solve different types of questions. Fourth grade students can practice this geometry worksheet on symmetrical shapes to get the basic ideas on symmetrical
- Mar 22, Worksheet on Third Grade Geometrical Shapes | Questions on Geometryon March 22, 2021 at 4:33 pm
Practice the math worksheet on third grade geometrical shapes. The questions will help the students to get prepared for the third grade geometry test. 1. Name the types of surfaces that you know. 2. What types of surfaces do the following objects have?
- Mar 22, Worksheet on Circle |Homework on Circle |Questions on Circle |Problemson March 22, 2021 at 4:02 pm
In worksheet on circle we will solve 10 different types of question in circle. 1. The following figure shows a circle with centre O and some line segments drawn in it. Classify the line segments as radius, chord and diameter:
- Mar 20, Symmetrical Shapes | One, Two, Three, Four & Many-line Symmetryon March 20, 2021 at 8:30 am
Symmetrical shapes are discussed here in this topic. Any object or shape which can be cut in two equal halves in such a way that both the parts are exactly the same is called symmetrical. The line which divides the shape is called the symmetry. So, if we place a mirror
- Mar 18, Worksheet on Point, Lines, Line-Segment and Ray | Basic Conceptson March 18, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Practice the third grade math worksheet on point, lines, line-segment and ray in geometry. The questions will help the kids to understand the basic concept of point in geometry; lines
- Mar 16, Circle Math | Terms Related to the Circle | Symbol of Circle O | Mathon March 16, 2021 at 8:32 pm
In circle math the terms related to the circle are discussed here. A circle is such a closed curve whose every point is equidistant from a fixed point called its centre. The symbol of circle is O. We have learned to draw a circle, by tracing the outlines of objects like a